fot

Re: Spitfire with Weber Problem-Round 2, Solution?

To: "Vince De Palma" <greenery@gte.net>, <fot-digest@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Spitfire with Weber Problem-Round 2, Solution?
From: "R. Kastner" <kaskas@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 12:19:37 -0700
For future reference to repair a float you need to remove all the gasoline
that has leaked in.  Generally heating the float with hot water will
persuade the gasoline to evaporate then you can solder up the hole.float in
water. Be sure to clean the float at the leak point with acid or emory paper
or the like.