fot

Re: NON-TECH - Rover sold off

To: "Bill Sohl" <billsohl@smtp.interactive.net>, <fot@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: NON-TECH - Rover sold off
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 00 07:46:56 -0700
>According to a news page I got today, the BMW foks sold
>the Rover name and stable to some British concern today
>for a "token" price.  Anyone know if the Triumph name
>went with that deal?  MG?

MG went with the Rover cars.  The is talk of a dealer partnership to
bring the MGF to the States.

Land Rover is still scheduled to go to Ford

I have been told that the Triumph name stayed with BMW.  So if we see any
Triumph cars they may well be silver.

TeriAnn
                      http://www.overlander.net

  The world's most complete set of links connecting Rover 4X4 owners
  with Rover parts, service, accessory & sales companies world wide.