fot

Automobile Quarterly-Triumph Content (help)

To: fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Automobile Quarterly-Triumph Content (help)
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 11:10:10 EDT
Much to my chagrin, I received an Automobile Quarterly containing Triumph
article and I can not remember who sent it to me. Likely someone on this list.

I received it during a time when I was in a bit of a fog.

I cant remember who it was or even if I acknowledged it's arrival or if I
have some obligations. I do remember that someone spotted it while rummaging
around in a bookstore or flea market.

Please step forward...so I can quit feeling so guilty about this.

Thanks,

Joe Alexander