fot

RE: Léon in USA again

To: BillDentin@aol.com, GuyotLeonF@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Léon in USA again
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 20:12:09 -0700
Close but no cigar Leon--I live in Portland, which might appear to be in the
same state and therefore proximate, but is actually a long shag from Medford
(as is almost everything in the world, BTW). And while you're in Medford
I'll be in Maui, which is also a long way. Other than that it would be a joy
and a pleasure to meet you. My Mom is fairly unprotective, though she and
Aunt Betty will be joining me in Maui. I'm going to try to get her on a
surfboard--I think as long as it isn't in the water that she'll be fine.

Bill