fot

Re TR3 fiberglass panels on eBay

To: fot@autox.team.net, susan@bearcom.com
Subject: Re TR3 fiberglass panels on eBay
From: Catpusher@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 02:07:38 EDT
In a message dated 5/17/00 3:16:10 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-fot-digest@autox.team.net writes:

<<
 I hope that anyone interested in this looks at all the JPGs listed in the ad.
The quality looks terrible, and these certainly did not come from my forms;
but
it is always a very good thing to list such items here.  I wonder what the
reserve  $ is.
HP