fot

Cars and bikes found

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>, Brad Kahler <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Subject: Cars and bikes found
From: Susan Hensley <susan@bearcom.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2000 15:19:48 -0500
Hi all!

I just found an interesting site -- this guy is 5 hours or so away from
me in West Monroe, LA, and is liquidating his stock.  He's got several
very interesting cars (including Triumphs) in there, and Triumph bikes,
etc. too (I REALLY want the Isetta!!!!).  Check out his site:

http://www.jerrysusedcars.com/

If you contact him/buy something from him, please let him know I
directed you to his site.  Maybe he'll make me a deal on that Isetta...
;)

Keep Triumphing,
Susan   :)

PS -- Jack L., there's MGAs on there!  Brad, TR3 stuff!