fot

ANother Bob Outing

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: ANother Bob Outing
From: Bob Lang <LANG@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 12:28:19 -0400 (EDT)
Hi,

Went a BMW Club autocross this weekend. I wound up with FTD for the
event. The timing guys got me angry when they called me for an "off
course", so I knocked off two seconds on my next run. ;-) I was angry
because when you are considered "off course", they won't tell you your
time - so you have no idea if any changes that you had made worked or
not - other that "feel".

At any rate, Khartu seems to be running okay.

Time to "take it down" for mid-season maintenance. Well, that and the
fact that I won't be around for the next few weeks... but I digress.

Anyway, we had a chance to kick some butt this weekend, and the best part
was that my class had a tricked out 911 (or 930 or whatever) complete
with fully enclosed trailer (with shop tools!) _and_ racer babes... no
kidding! Amazing. My time was 9 seconds better than that guy on a 70
second course. Kewl.

Later,
rml

p.s. the car "felt" fine.
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |