fot

Re: ANother Bob Outing

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ANother Bob Outing
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 23:45:01 -0600 (MDT)
Excellent!  I also did some autocrossing this weekend, but the significant
aspect of Saturday's British Motor Club of Utah gathering and Sunday's Utah
Region autocross was not my driving.  I did manage to squeak out the fast
time for the incredibly short and tight BMCU event, after about a zillion
runs with various passengers.  Knowing the abuse poor Killer would take at
that event I was running some ancient (15+ years?) Goodyear slicks instead of
the usual autocross tires.  Man, those things were hard to get through that
tiny little course.  Sunday's event was easier driving, but once again I lost
to the fellow in the VW Scirocco.  Drat.  Anyway, had I remembered to pester
Pugs for his company's digital camera again, I'd provide a reference to show
you the significant changes Killer was sporting this weekend.  I'll get it
done RealSoonNow.

mjb.

ps: I take it the Porsche in question wasn't driven by Greg or Jodi Fordahl.