fot

Change of Email Address

To: "'FOT'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Change of Email Address
From: Jack Wheeler <jwheeler@seidata.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 13:36:39 -0500
I will be starting a new job on July 3rd.  As Wednesday (6/21) will be my
last day on this job, my current Email (jwheeler@robus.com) will no longer
be able to reach me.  If anyone needs to get a hold of me, my home email is
jcwheeler@seidata.com.  Also, my home phone is (812) 265-4974.  I will be
on vacation after Wednesday, until July 2nd.

When I get settled into my new job, I will contact Mark about getting my
new email address back on the FOT list.  Thanks for all of the interesting
(and useful) comments.

One last request.  Does anyone have a spare cage for the unidirectional
clutch for an A-Type overdrive?  I took one apart last weekend to rebuild,
and the cage has been mangled.  If you have one you are willing to sell,
please let me know what you want for it and I will send a check before I
leave.  Thanks.