fot

Group 44 Spitfire

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Group 44 Spitfire
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 08:03:21 -0700
There is a guy in Washington State who says he has a Group 44 Spitfire that is
for sale.  Here is the text of his message,

"I have a 1972 Group 44 Spitfire.  I am selling it.  I purchased it 10 years
ago - and completely restored it.  This race car was driven by John Kelley;
and was one of the first Race car teams in the U.S.  I have the SCCA log
book for the car.   Anyone interested contact me via e-mail."

His EMAIL address is: starlite@fidalgo.net

I received another message later that indicated he wants $20K for it.

Regards,
Joe Curry