fot

Re: Mid-Ohio

To: thefryes@iconn.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mid-Ohio
From: Druar@cs.com
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 13:38:13 EDT
Hi FOT,
                      I too had the benifit of  access to the John Harkness
parts collection at Mid Ohio. The use of john's old rear end (TR-3 that is)
allowed me to have a great time shagging H. Fryes' rear end (TR-4 that is)
through the Sunday rain.
                                           Things that ran great and didn't
break on the latest evolution of  what was my TR-3 driver include lots of BFE
engine parts and a Jack Wheeler overdrive. However, the Harkness drive had to
be replaced before Mosport.
                                        Thanks guys.

                                    Bob Druar