fot

fuel pressures

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: fuel pressures
From: SpiwakD@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 08:35:16 EDT
Joe wrote that he had fuel starvation at high rpm. I had that nagging problem
for a few years and changed everything possible without results. Mine would
lean out at 5800 in high gear. I finally put the TR3 on a chassis dyno and
found the problem. While I was in the car pushing the motor in high gear, the
technician noticed that my pressure guage had dropped to 1 lb. I had it set
at 3 lbs, which everyone suggested. I turned it up until problem stopped.
Been fine since.

                                                          Dave