fot

RE: FOT BBQ

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: FOT BBQ
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 12:38:42 -0700
So Friday night it is then. Of course all FOT members and their guests are
welcome. A headcount would be a good thing though I'll make sure there is
plenty of extra refreshments. My house is as 13939 NW Germantown Rd in
Portland. You can go to mapquest and print out a map.  But just for
reassurance, Germantown Rd runs from the Rte 30 end of the St. Johns bridge
(which crosses the Willamette river) up over the west hills where it crosses
Skyline drive and continues on down towards Beaverton. My house is on the
right side heading towards Beaverton about a mile from the skyline road
intersection. There's a big riverrock gate and an asphalt driveway heading
up the hill--that's us.

We'll start at 6:00pm

Sounds like fun.
Bill