fot

Virgina International Raceway (HSR)

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Virgina International Raceway (HSR)
From: Patrick McMullen <pmcmull@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 16:37:15 -0400
What a great racetrack!!!

This was my first visit to this facility and it made a great
impression.

I want to thank Vern Brannon for inviting me to spend a day with
his team.  Vern campaigns the ex Ken Slagle Triumph TR-8's.  It
was most enjoyable.  Thanks Vern!

I did not see or meet any other FOT members though.  I saw some
familiar names but did not see anyone.  Great weather provided a
fantastic weekend to race.  Lots of very nice cars doing what they
do best.

Next weekend....Road America!

Uncle Jack...any chance of that boxed wine out at Seibkens this
year????

Pat in NC