fot

Re: choke

To: "Frank Daley" <frankdaley@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: choke
From: "jaboruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 09:03:48 -0700
Frank, thanks for the info.  I ordered the webers with 36 chokes, but
I am going to try to borrow some 38s to bring to the track to try them
out just in case the 36s don't have enough top end.  I will be at
Watkins Glen July 29/30th to give them a try.  The glen has a very
long straight where top end will be important.   Joe(B)