fot

Padock at R/A

To: "FRIEND OF TRIUMPH" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Padock at R/A
From: "David & Krystal Wingett" <elkhorn@megsinet.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 16:24:09 -0400
        All right Dudes
                I have never been to R/A but, I'm going  this weekend for
the SCCA Nat.   I can walk the track, I've read all the Hot lap articles I
can find. But, I NEED to know what night be the prime paddock spots ? And
what to avoid.  I understand that, like M/O, they hold back the tide and
suddenly open the flood gates for registration. If indeed it's like M/O,
It's every man for himself and I wont have time to wonder around lost with a
24 ft. trailer.
                Any clip art. maps or Warnings will be a help.
                    David Wingett
                        TR-6  EP