fot

Re: Padock at R/A

To: David & Krystal Wingett <elkhorn@megsinet.net>
Subject: Re: Padock at R/A
From: Ernie Husmann <chusmann@execpc.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 12:35:23 -0500
Dave,

Being that RA has been my summer home for many years, I'll try to provide some
guidance.  If you like paved parking, go all the way to the top of the hill to
the "south paddock" which is completely paved.  This area will be crowded with
the BIG haulers and high buck race teams.

Just at the top of the hill, there are several paved drives with grass paddocks
which work nice and you are close to false grid.  You still have a paved surface
if it rains, but grass if it is hot and sunny.

Still if you like the total grass experience, the bottom of the hill is great
anytime except in heavy rains.  This will require that you fight the big hill
every time you go somewhere except out.

I believe we meet at Blackhawk earlier this year.  I was the flag chief and was
reportedly seen with Irv "the Perv" Korey.  There is no truth to that rumor.  I
swear.

Good luck this week end.  I may be there on Friday evening for Tech, family
stuff on Saturday, and will most likely be on a corner Sunday.  See ya.