fot

TR 4A IRS FRAME for sale

To: Amici Triumphi <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR 4A IRS FRAME for sale
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 22:55:31 -0700
Ok guys... I have mentioned in the past that I have this TR 4A IRS frame
that I've stored for years... and that, after selling off the tub... I
intended to sell off the frame too... seeking $700.00...

I was going to put it on e-bay, when there were no takers from the
newsgroups...
but I still have not done that.

I'm going to make once last play to the group... first Amici... then the
TR list...  It's located in Burbank, CA...   You'd have to pick it up or
hire a shipping company to deal with it.   I'll let it go for $500.00...

This is a very rust free frame that is very straight...  I can explain
details if someone is seriously interested.

--Justin Wagner

(I reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any time, for any reason.)