fot

Preference research - FOT caps/Jackets -

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Preference research - FOT caps/Jackets -
From: EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 11:40:33 EDT
FOTers

    Jack has forwarded to me the digitized FOT logos that he recently used. I
am going to talk with a local embroidery shop to explore the costs of making
caps and jackets.

    I am undertaking this with no commercial interests. I also need to keep
this as simple as possible, because I do not have a lot of extra time. I will
probably also need to pay someone to package these items for shipments. If
someone else wants to step forward who has experience with ordering these
items and/or with more time, I be glad to take a back seat.

    Please answer the following basic questions

Caps

1. Would you be interested in a cap with the FOT logo embroidered into it?
2. If yes, how many caps would you be interested in ordering?
3. What color would you prefer?
4. Would a black cap be acceptable?
5. At what cost per cap would you say its too expensive $10/$15/$20/$25

1. Would you be interested in a jacket with an FOT logo in it?
2. What type of jacket would be acceptable?
    a. Light weight wind breaker
    b. Fleece sweater like jacket
    c. Nylon jacket with fleece lining
    d. Black Satin look Jacket
    e. Blue or black denim baseball type jacket
3. Which one would you prefer?
4. What color would you prefer?
5. Would Black be acceptable?
6. Would you want a small 2 - 3 inch logo on the front
7. Would you want a large 10-12" logo on the back?
8. Would you like a large letter Triumph on the back?
9. Would you want your name on the jacket?
10. Do you want your team name or cars listed?
11. What is your budget for such a jacket?

I'm thinking at this point that the larger logo on the back is going to be
relatively expensive. I will explore whether we can have the option of custom
ordering jackets with and without the large logo. Assuming that there is
enough interest in jackets at all.

If there is any extra money from this, I will forward it Mr. Alexander for
purposes of defraying FOT expenses and/or buying some refreshments at the
next FOT met.

Cary Perket
Too Many Toys, Too Little Time