fot

Re: Preference research - FOT caps/Jackets -

To: EISANDIEGO@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Preference research - FOT caps/Jackets -
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 12:04:04 EDT
In a message dated 07/27/2000 11:46:45 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
EISANDIEGO@aol.com writes:

> Jack has forwarded to me the digitized FOT logos that he recently used. I
>  am going to talk with a local embroidery shop to explore the costs of
making

>  caps and jackets.
>
>      I am undertaking this with no commercial interests. I also need to
keep
>  this as simple as possible, because I do not have a lot of extra time. I
> will
>  probably also need to pay someone to package these items for shipments. If
>  someone else wants to step forward who has experience with ordering these
>  items and/or with more time, I be glad to take a back seat.

Cary, FWIW, we already have someone on the list (Ted S.) whose business it is
(well, one of his businesses) to produce such items. He's already done
screen-printed shirts and might be persuaded to do embroidered items if
sufficient interest is shown?

Just a thought....

--Andy

Andrew Mace, President, The Vintage Triumph Register