fot

Ring and Pinion for sale

To: Amici Triumphi <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ring and Pinion for sale
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2000 12:54:21 -0700
I'm still in the middle of installing a rebuilt rear axle in my TR 4A.
The old one is totally shot, as mentioned in a prior post.   In the case
of the unit that I had rebuilt, the ring and pinion were ok, but I
wanted to go to the 4.1:1 ratio.   Subsequently, I now have the 3.7:1
ring and pinion, used, out of this second unit and they appear to be in
very good condition.

I wouldn't mind throwing a few bucks back into the pit of all these
repairs, so I'd be happy to sell the set to an AMICI for $30.00 plus
shipping from Pasadena, CA...

Anyone interested?

--Justin