fot

Re: SCCA and Rear Axles

To: "Susan and John Roper" <vscjohn@huntnet.net>,
Subject: Re: SCCA and Rear Axles
From: "R. Kastner" <kaskas@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 20:53:39 -0700
Now you have the action.  Get together and record this problem and elect ONE
person to represent the group to the SCCA., They WILL listen. I've done this
in the past, and it's not been a lot of fun but it is possible to get the
action you need.  Don't list your lost races, your borken hearts, just the
fact that there have been so many failures , all alike, that could have been
prevented. ALSO, give them options of how to fix this.  Give them, an
alternate regulation that will cover the problem without opening the door to
dumb things that will make the eyebrows pull up...clear thinking and some
faith in the system.  SOMETIMES IT WORKS. If this doesn't work, then paint
it flat black and be prepared to lie. ----- Original Message -----