fot

More on Autocross at Triumphest.

To: "Triumph Internet Mail List." <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: More on Autocross at Triumphest.
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 02:42:17 +0000
I have gotten positive feedback on the possibility of doing an autocross at
Triumphest.  The latest is that the event is only about 20
minutes from the hotel and if we generate enough interest, and can get positive
assurance from the SCCA organizers that we can get
there late and still participate, the Triumphest organizers will help promote
the event and provide podium time at the awards banquet
to announce the results.

So anyone who hasn't also indicated interest, please say so.  The more interest
we have, the more likely we can pull this off.

Regards,
Joe (C)