fot

RE: Maine Forest Pro Rallye (fwd)

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Maine Forest Pro Rallye (fwd)
From: Bob Lang <LANG@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 16:00:04 -0400 (EDT)
Hi,

I think John meant to send this to the FOT list... but it was sent just
to me. I'm re-forwarding to the FOT list, just for general interest.

Comment: it is nice to see a Triumph being _driven_, whether it's through
trees on rocky roads or on road courses or through pylons.

In other words - WAY TO GO!

Too bad about the "shunt", but it sounds like you're on the mend, so to
speak.

regards,
rml
consultants see your message. This will ensure more timely response. Thanks.