fot

Montery Historics

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Montery Historics
From: "Greg Solow" <gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 22:28:51 -0700
I will be in padock space number D-20 Friday and Sunday, competing in class
B4 Sunday afternoon around 2:15.   I will also be at the track Saturday
morning  until around 1:30.  Please come by and visit.  Stewart Smith is
next to us with his Lotus 7 series 1 with mighty 100e 1277cc power.  One of
the only original series 1s left as many have been converted to Coventry
Climax power.  On our other side is a great Morgan trike.

Greg  Solow

Kingfisher Blue Morgan # 45