fot

Re: VARA At Holtville?

To: greenery@gte.net
Subject: Re: VARA At Holtville?
From: JandJalford@aol.com
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 19:59:56 EDT
Vinnie, in all the years you have known me, have I ever sugar coated
anything? Don't be so quick to say no! things could change, I'll let you know
as soon as I hear anything. Buttonwillow not looking good. California
Speedway for next year is shaping up, they will have a road course built in
the infield & not using the big track. They plan on running the racing school
& road racing events at the same time! Did you see what Mordy was selling?
Carbon fiber hood? those TR4 guys, you just gotta love them! Talk to you
later,   Jerry

            PS. Get the Banana ready, we are going racing!