fot

Re: Aluminum rad for Spit

To: <Gt6steve@aol.com>, <FOT@autox.team.net>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Aluminum rad for Spit
From: "R. Kastner" <kaskas@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 08:56:49 -0700
Steve you might inquire from some first class restoration shops to see if
their top welder can't shorten that radiator.  We used to take the stock
Corvette radiators and reduce them in several shapes and did it right in our
shop. I had a great heli-arc guy who did the job so I know it can be done
and those radiators were really thin material. The worst thing they can say
is "get out".