fot

Re: TRANSMISSION LOCK UP

To: peyote222@dellnet.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TRANSMISSION LOCK UP
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 09:59:18 EDT
In a message dated 08/29/2000 1:25:51 AM Central Daylight Time,
peyote222@dellnet.com writes:

<< Does the trans have a Laycock OD attached?  If so, look at the "sprague
 clutch"   If broken, it will prevent motion in almost any direction. >>

Baxter:

No, we are not running an OVERDRIVE.  The Thunder Bolt originally came with
overdrive, but it is currently on the shelf.  The car used to have a Zepher
(sp?) rear end.  We are running a TR4 rear end, we don't use the overdrive
with it.  We're scared to go any faster.  Thanks for the thought.

Bill Dentinger