fot

New Hampshire International Speedway

To: "Friends of Triumph" <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Hampshire International Speedway
From: "jaboruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 11:15:02 -0700
For those Listers interested, I got my TR3 back together after the
crash 2 weeks prior and raced at NHIS last weekend.  The body is not
what it was (not that it was a show car before) but 1.5 gallons of
Bondo later it is workable.  I finished 2nd in class and 4th overall.
Another one of those 240Zs beat me in class.  This is his home track
and he set a class lap record during the race.  I am still leading the
class for the Volvo Historic Series.  I will be out at Watkins Glen on
Sept 16 and 17th for the season finally.  This is a double and one day
we will do the long course and the other day the short.  If any one is
interested in coming out, let me know.

Regarding the thread on the TR4 axles in a TR3, I have been using the
TR4 axles in my car and the car has been that way since Lou Gigliotti
set it up in the 60s.  My car has widened and flared fenders, so
clearance is not an issue.
 Joe(B)

Request a CDROM  1-800-333-3633