fot

Fwd: New Hampshire International Speedway

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: New Hampshire International Speedway
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 23:43:51 EDT
--part1_5f.9fccea9.26e1d177_boundary

From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Full-name: WEmery7451
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 23:43:03 EDT
Subject: Re: New Hampshire International Speedway
To: jaboruch@netzero.net

jaboruch@netzero.net writes:

<< Regarding the thread on the TR4 axles in a TR3, I have been using the
 TR4 axles in my car and the car has been that way since Lou Gigliotti
 set it up in the 60s.  My car has widened and flared fenders, so
 clearance is not an issue.

I remember this car way back when at the Ledges (was it black?).  I looked
under the rear axle.  I think he had several rods rigged up to give him a
small amount of rear axle steering.

Lou drove like a lunatic -- very fast, if he is the same person.  He lent me
a distributor shaft and gear assembly when the pin came out of mine.  The
shaft would jump up out of the oil pump eliminating my oil pressure.  I know
that his name was Gigliotti.  I was mispronouncing it and was corrected by
his crew.

--part1_5f.9fccea9.26e1d177_boundary--