fot

Re: Twin Cam - Re: Twin Cam Period Wheels

To: <BillDentin@aol.com>, <N197TR4@cs.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Twin Cam - Re: Twin Cam Period Wheels
From: "R. Kastner" <kaskas@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 12:40:10 -0700
I homologated the first competition wheels for the Triumphs in the USA. This
was about 1962 and the wheel was steel with a reverse rim then the Mag
wheels that American made for me were used and homologated the following
year. There was only one option for the TR's  (USA) before, and that was the
48 spoke wire wheels.