fot

Thanks for Weber help

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks for Weber help
From: VANDECARR@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 20:48:30 EDT
I'd like to thank everyone who gave me help and advice getting my Webers
adjusted.  I ended up with 135 mains and 165 air correctors.  I also found
out that I had the venturis in wrong.  I raced today in Albany, NY  (SCCA
Mohud region) and came in 3rd overall missing FTD by 9/10s and second by
7/100s.  The car ran great and had more in it if only the driver could
perform as good as the car.

Once again, thanks you all were a great help.

Dean VanDeCarr
73 TR 6 FP autocross
73 TR 6 street car
59 Berkeley (looking for a 500cc motorcycle engine)