fot

Re: Shucks.

To: mjb@autox.team.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Shucks.
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 21:49:00 EDT
In a message dated 9/17/00 2:01:23 AM EDT, mjb@autox.team.net writes:

> Though these last few years have seen me take the
>  'Fat' part of Team Fat a bit too literally, no miracle diet is going to
> shrink
>  my pelvis to squeeze it into that seat.  And the other seats I had laying
>  around won't fit in the car, due to roll bar interference.  Shucks.

Your situation hits rather close to home for yours truly. On the plus side, I
now have a nice "thick-flange" alloy bellhousing for the Hardly Boys RaceSpit
4, so I can write off another 22 pounds (about 8 as opposed to about 30 for
the cast-iron bit). Unfortunately, that still means a net GAIN, with driver,
of about 20 lbs. total curb weight from two years. Time for a further weight
reduction program...anyone got fiberglass body panels? :-)

--Andy "'diet' is a foreign house of government, right?" Mace