fot

Re: Original SCCA Question Restated

To: Cwn74@aol.com, EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Subject: Re: Original SCCA Question Restated
From: "Philip E. Barnes" <peb3@cornell.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 09:23:59 -0400
At 9:14 AM -0400 9/19/00, Cwn74@aol.com wrote:
>There was a fellow, Harry Hanley(sp), that is/was the SCCA archivist.
>Somewhere in the DC area, I think.  I suspect he's passed away, but perhaps
>there is a successor?  I would thint there's someone in SCCA at the National
>office that could answer this question.

Harry passed away a few years ago. He was a unique individual and an
exhaustive historian and collector. His collection filled several trucks
when it was transferred to the present archivist. In any event, I would
imagine that a call to Denver might be a start.

Phil Barnes
Cortland, NY
peb3@cornell.edu