fot

Re: Original SCCA Question Restated

To: droethel@juno.com
Subject: Re: Original SCCA Question Restated
From: Rosspemlee@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 16:43:10 EDT
Your memory is getting like mine. You may recall I contacted you about
locating a Charles F Adams who was an avid photog at SCCA races in the late
50's .We also corresponded about your Tr purchased in Md. from an old G
modified racer. And I explained that I was a triumph Mech. at Annapolis
Motors in Wash DC , a Tr racer myself and crewed for Charlie Kolb on several
SCCA race cars.
Ah how soon we forget! (wish I had Clooney's money and was as memorable)
Regards,
Doug Ross,
Rosebud Racecar
1960 TR3A 1st place, Richmond VTR Participant's Choice Best of Show,( yeah
I'm braggin)