fot

Re: A Shameless Self Promotion Proposal-FOT

To: N197TR4@cs.com
Subject: Re: A Shameless Self Promotion Proposal-FOT
From: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 07:22:35 -0400
At 11:36 PM 9/28/00 -0400, N197TR4@cs.com wrote:

>Ad would feature FOT Logo plus the FOT Member Names and Their Car/Car #  that
>make a contribution to the ad.
>
>ie: Jack Drews---TR4 #59
>
>Entries would be done in alphabetical order....  :-)

Hey, I vote for the entries by CAR NUMBER...

Henry Frye - TR4 #05
Jack Drews - TR4 #59
Joe Alexander - TR4 #197

<big grin>   just kidding... Alphabetical is fine with me.   :-)

Burt Levy's interim book looks like something we might want to stay out of,
I don't know if the FOT wants to be associated with a book whose cover art
is a guy sitting on the john wearing his racing helmet. We have enough
public image problems!

Notice I took the high road and didn't even mention Dentinger!