fot

Re: A Shameless Self Promotion Proposal-FOT

To: N197TR4@cs.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A Shameless Self Promotion Proposal-FOT
From: JFrymark@aol.com
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 17:45:49 EDT
In a message dated 9/29/00 8:36:19 PM Pacific Daylight Time, TRBILBO@aol.com
writes:

<< A done deal for me/....let me know whom and when to send the check to. >>

Ditto for me.

And, I'd like to nominate Joe Siam to the LIST. Joe regularly races a
Spitfire with VARA, often taking first place honors in F/P ( he may have even
been points champion last year). His shop in Glendale, CA (LA area) supports
a few racing Spitfires and other makes, and helps keep many British cars on
the road (in fact, he just got my '76 TR6 smog re-certified and rescued from
"Gross Polluter" status...no small feat now that CA Smog Test is performed on
a "dyno" simulating road going load). His experience will benefit the group,
I'm sure. Mark, with a "second" please add: joeginatj@earthlink.net

John Frymark
#67 TR4A racer
'76 TR6 (CA legal !)
'70 MGBGT (just given a new home)
(Why can't just one of these things suffice?)