fot

Spam spam spam spam spam spam...

To: "'Friends of Triumph'" <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spam spam spam spam spam spam...
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 23:14:40 -0700
The most boring and inappropriate posts on the FOT are the boring
inappropriate posts about all the boring inappropriate posts. Methinks some
folks have low seratonin days and worry much too much about it.

I'm a reasonably busy guy, running a 20 million dollar company. I get about
300 emails a day. I don't mind reading FOT emails about anyone enjoying
their participation in our mutual hobby, regardless of what that
participation might be. The delete key is a finger twitch away. It's just
not that hard.

Please stick with the no rules rule. If you want to contemplate your navel
or worry about using up all the pixels or electrons then do so quietly, in
the privacy of your own bathroom.

Bill