fot

Fw: Spam spam spam spam spam spam...

To: <BillB@bnj.com>
Subject: Fw: Spam spam spam spam spam spam...
From: "Paul Richardson" <Paul-Richardson@cyberware.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 09:13:35 +0100
Well said Bill

It takes a trice to click off an e-mail one does not wish to read.-

LIKE - The two Irishmen when they were discussing their TR mods in the
middle of a Church Service.

As the choir struck up in the high chancellery; one of the Nuns tripped
over a prayer book and fell clean over the edge. Luckily, as she fell, one
of her knickers legs caught in a chandelier - which arrested her fall and
retained her twenty feet off the ground like a heavenly bungy jumper. As
she bounced up and down, failing miserably to maintain her dignity, the
knickers (the ones with the long legs and triple gusset), slowly slid to
her ankles and all was born to the assembled worshipers.

The Priest, praying the elastic would hold,  bellowed in high tenor,
"Should anyone cast an eye on the demise of this poor unfortunate woman -
may the Lord strike him blind".

Riley whispered to Murphy,  "I think I'll risk one eye"!!