fot

Re: TR4 #197...Looking for rev limiter & front anti-swaybar

To: "R. John Lye" <rjl6n@cstone.net>, <WEmery7451@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: TR4 #197...Looking for rev limiter & front anti-swaybar
From: "R. Kastner" <kaskas@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 14:34:44 -0800
Just for information, you can make your own anti-roll bars very easily by
using "stressproof"
steel.  It is almost as cheap as mild steel and easy to work.  Heat with a
torch and bend away as you need. I would not use it over 1" thick, just
redesign and shorten the length of the lever arms to compensate. It is also
easy to weld tabs on and drill several holes so that you have an adjustable
bar.