fot

Re: TR4 #197...Looking for rev limiter & front anti-swaybar

To: grand_wazoo@flinet.com, N197TR4@cs.com
Subject: Re: TR4 #197...Looking for rev limiter & front anti-swaybar
From: TR4racr@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 21:17:29 EST
Joe, Mike mentioned that I was trying a few front bar combinations a couple
of weeks ago. What seemed to work for me is I had a 1 1/8" bar on the front
and then put a 5/8" rear bar on. I then played with the rear bar adjustment
and was able to drop over 2 seconds off my times from previous runs at the
same track. I felt the larger bar helped to keep the car much more level in
the turns and allowed to get on the throttle sooner on exit. The adjustment
on the rear bar helped to compensate for the understeer from the larger front
bar. I feel good about the car at this point but have a run coming up in
early Dec. at another familiar track and will know more then. Good Luck,
George Wright