fot

New VTR WWW Pages now online...

To: vtr@autox.team.net, vtr-www@vtr.sanders.com, triumphs@autox.team.net,
Subject: New VTR WWW Pages now online...
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 10:12:46 EST
[NOTE: Please reply to <vtr-www@www.vtr.org>]

Today, November 17, 2000, the 6th anniversary of the official introduction of
a web site for The Vintage Triumph Register, I am happy to announce that a
revamped VTR web site is now in place. The new look is a product of much work
by new VTR WWW Maintainer [and Herald owner! :-) ] Jill Kallos, with much
input and help from Ken Streeter, Web Maintainer Emeritus, and others.

Do note that one or two sections -- notably the Classified Ads -- are
experiencing minor problems, but we hope to have that solved shortly.

We hope that all will find the revamped pages to their liking and will
continue to find the VTR site useful and informative. Of course, we welcome
any and all input in the form of contributions, but comments and constructive
criticism are appreciated as well. Please direct any such comments to
<vtr-www@www.vtr.org>.

--Andy

Andrew Mace, President, The Vintage Triumph Register