fot

Re: Flywheel e-zine - internet provider issue?

To: EISANDIEGO@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Flywheel e-zine - internet provider issue?
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 10:41:55 EST
In a message dated 11/20/00 6:36:29 AM Pacific Standard Time,
EISANDIEGO@aol.com writes:

<<     With my pervious version of AOL, I had more problems with unzipping
files
 than with this current (5.0). This is the first time that I have had the
 problem with the newer version.

I am still using AOL (4.0).  It was all over the news media in the Pittsburgh
area that the AOL (5.0) version would lock you out of some of the sites
belonging to AOL's competitors.  Is this information right, wrong, or
somewhere in between?