fot

Re: New Member

To: carco@t-online.de
Subject: Re: New Member
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 18:54:30 EST
Wow! the Shell 4000 was one that I watched closely, from afar, in my mispent
youth. Bring on the stories!

I stayed with a guy in Minneapolis who drove a borrowed VW, rolled it down
the side of mountain, passed the tech the next day, and finished the rally.
He never mentioned what occurred with the owner of the VW.

Just returned from 5500 mile "rallye" moments ago, but it was the southern
route.

Joe

<< Hello Joe,

 Ed Homsey, an ex rallyist and driver of the Triumph TR4 Team by the
 Shell 4000 Rally in Canada 1964 with the CAG 409 team car will be member
 in our list.
 He lives in Rochester /upstate New York.
 His email address is:  "Ed Homsey" <eshgolfers@rpa.net>

 I am pleasure that I am the first.

 Please who will be the second that we can add him to the list.

 Carsten Conrads

 (CAG 410)