fot

Race Spit gearbox questions

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Race Spit gearbox questions
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2000 11:53:48 -0000
Hi all!

It's me on Brad's account again -- here's a question for the collective
wisdom of the list:

We have just got a three-rail D-type OD/tranny unit for Tristan for use later
in the coming year, and we were wondering what any of you do or
recommend to adapt them for racing.  Are there any basic tranny mods that
should be done for racing -- I seem to remember something on the list about
fewer springs in the OD for quicker response or something from a year or
two ago...

And also what about a TR3 A-type OD unit?  Any special mods to that one
for racing purposes?

Thank you in advance!

Keep Triumphing,
Susan  :)