fot

Two Spitfires for Sale

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Two Spitfires for Sale
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 10:59:29 EST
Another WPTA message:

Spitfires for sale.  I do not know this individual.

<<To all,
Got this note yesterday and missed the newsletter.  So here it is:

To whom it may concern,
I currently own two Triumph Spitfires, a 1971 and a 1973.  I started an off
Frame restoration of the 71 and had the 73 for some body parts.  This
project was started before I found out that I would be moving out of state
in the near future.  If anyone in your organization would be interested in
purchasing these two cars they are for sale.  I have titles for both and a
factory hardtop for the 71.  The 71 was running in good shape before I
started the restoration.  The 73 has never run since I purchased it, but it
is complete.  The first $750.00 or best offer takes both.  I would hate to
have to junk these classics, but they do need T.L.C.

Thank you for your time,
Sincerely your,
Michael Van Buskirk
821 Brownsville Rd