fot

Re: Member generosity

To: brad.kahler@141.com, FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Member generosity
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 14:27:19 EST
Let's see...."well now there then" (James Dean impression)

If Jack & I deliver a  TR4 body near Pittsburgh....what would it take to get
Devin back to Iowa....then Texas?

Joe

<< Amici,

 I'd like to publicly thank the members of this list for their support during
 the last few weeks while Susan and I were trying to work out a deal
 on the Devin.  Many of you provided thoughts and suggestions on
 what the car might be worth and what to look for.

 Quite a few of you came back with offers and suggestions as to
 where to store the car and best of all, Susan and I were fortunate in
 that Henry Frye was able and willing to not only venture into Queens
 New York to pick the car up for us but he was also willing to provide
 storage for the car until we could get out that way to pick it up!!

 The car is now safely (is this an oxymoron??!!) in Henry's hands for
 the time being.  Thanks Henry!!  Oh yeah, thanks also to Helen Frye for
 supporting Henry in this wacky little endeavor!

 Brad & Susan