fot

Re: Brake Master Cylinders

To: Catpusher@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Brake Master Cylinders
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2000 12:43:11 EST
Hardy:

All the info in your response is interesting to me, and I have passed it
along to Kevin, my mechanic.

The reason I don't feel qualified to carry your tools (and others like
you...Jack Drews, for instance) is all these high tech, mechanical,
performance related reasons you have for doing what you do.  Sad to admit, I
choose my system cause 'IT FIT' and satisfied the SVRA.  I have a tendency to
accept and live with less than perfect performance, hence my position back in
the pack.

Also, I'm too old to change.

You describe your career as 'in remission.'  There's another difference
between you and I.  My style is I'd be telling people, "Hey!  I'm undefeated
this year."

Cheers.

Bill Dentinger

PS

While we have them on the Thunder Bolt, my TR3 does not have any brake
biasing (if that's a word) components in place.  On my TR3 I am running the
TRIUMPH 10" Alfin Drums in the rear, and I seem to be getting satisfactory
braking.  Clearly the rears are doing their share of the work.

You don't happen to have an extra pair of 10" backing plates, do you?  I want
to set up one of Jack's new axles, and I need some plates.