fot

Re: Survey Still Ongoing

To: Susan Hensley <racespit@netzero.com>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Survey Still Ongoing
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@q1.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 13:19:47 -0500
susan, your analogy only works if the cars are really kept as '72 and back legal
race cars. problem is, that just doesn't happen.  i know what we and other
vendors
sell to the vintage group.  vintage cars right now are probably equal to
mid-'80's
scca national level cars.  when we first started to service vintage races , car
prep
was at a '72 scca national level.  the "higher" level of preparation is already
in
place.  if you forced everyone to conform to "what was allowable" at a '72 time
period, there would probably be no cars on the grid.  ted

--
Ted Schumacher
TS Imported Automotive