fot

Re: What Is The Silent Majority of FOT Thinking? I am asking

To: EISANDIEGO@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What Is The Silent Majority of FOT Thinking? I am asking
From: Smockracer@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 11:48:34 EST
I live in Long Beach CA. which is 2400 miles to Mid-Ohio, a long tow. Is
there a track  in the middle, say 1500 miles from each coast? In  VARA we
have more than 20 Triumphs that run with us. I would vote for all Triumphs
runnings just have different classes. Mordy and and I went to Mid-Ohio in
1998 and had 11 minute races, that is too much travel for 11 minutes of
racing. Las Vegas has new  club road course out side their big oval and might
be not too expensive for a Triumph only event. It is a little far from the
East coast, however there are alot of things to do. Would you consider
running mid week? Track rentals might less. Paul Smock TR4A#190